AED Automation, formerly known as Acheson Industries, is a family owned company located in the south of Germany.
Our headquarter is located in Dornstadt close to Ulm.
As a vital part of the Wollin group we develop, produce and deliver:
- leading edge spraying systems for casting and forging industries
- cell automation for effective processes
- components, integration systems and turn key systems and processes
Know-How based services and solutions generating synergistic effects are the a core element of our activities.
Our products are well known for best performance and high value. We provide our products and services globally - wherever our customers need us.
For perfect casting and forging results a sophisticated cooling and lubrication process is absolutely essential. AED Automation has the right products to achieve best performance. We develop, produce and sell a broad range of equipment, which allows us to offer the best solution for any process strategy.
Spraying technology is our core Competence. During the years we extended our portfolio to a full range of foundry automation equipment. Always seeking for best performance and efficiency, we developed our spraying technology and made it leading edge in this segment. Our external atomization technology has proven as the best solution in numerous applications. It offers best cooling and coating performance, works with low pressures and is very efficient. Besides this, the customer can decide what he wants to do - minimum quantity spraying or power washing of dies - everything is possible. The results are shortest cycle times and perfect castings.
AED is not only selling machines - our offer includes a complete range of products and services - from small spare parts to turn-key solutions. Necessarily it starts with the right, expertise based selection for the desired spraying system. Here our specialists give their best advice to find the optimum solution for the customer. Our technology with variable interfaces facilitates the integration of our systems in highly automated production environments - automation is an understood part of our daily activities. The AED service team takes care that the installation and commissioning of our systems are meeting the expectations of our customers in all aspects. After that, a reliable after sales service insures the high performance of your process.
Vision, Values and Code of Conduct
- We are a leading supplier of spraying and automation solutions for the die casting and forging industry
- Our products and services are meeting highest standards and provide a significant contribution for competitive production processes of our customers
- We use our extensive expertise to the benefit of our customers - we offer more than ‘machines only’
- We are seeking for long-term partnerships with our customers
- Our global organization is providing local services to our customers
- We are recognized experts and are working in an efficient organization
- Our employees are the basis of our success – we are working in an environment of mutual respect, fairness, opportunities for self-development, teamwork and dedication to excellence.
- AED as company and its employees are committed to integrity in all areas of business and social contacts
- We are acting responsibly and all our activities follow the principles of sustainability and contribute to higher quality of life, protecting our environment and creating economic growth and value
- Our constant goal of quality performance is based on understanding and meeting our customers’ needs. AED is certified according DIN EN ISO 9001
Quality - Made by AED
- Quality is a key element of AED’s commitment to delivering value for our customers by understanding their needs and solving their problems.
- Equipment from AED is standing for highest quality – in all stages from the idea to the finished product in the production environment – buying from AED means that the requirements are met.
- An experienced team with long standing expertise, a well organized, efficient production line and a good partnership network is the warrant for quality products and services.
A new team creating new global solutions
The Alu-Tech Partnership: a pool of key companies in the field of die-casting and gravity casting that have joined forces to provide services and expertise designed to make foundries more competitive.
See More: www.thealutechpartnership.com