Installation & Commissioning, Training
- In most cases AED is supplying turn key technology. The on-site installations and commissioning is usually done by AED technicians or our partnership network around the globe.
- The offered service package facilitates the progress of the cell installations and insures that the desired performance level is achieved in terms of quality and timing.
- The customer can select the necessary service modules according his individual situation and the service package can be defined flexibly.
- In order to avoid unnecessary waiting times, the installation schedule has to be agreed in advance between customer/prime contractor and AED
- Mechanical installation and installation of cable and hose connections according to the agreed AED scope of supply (without connection to the production line)
- Commissioning of the AED scope of supply including test of all functions of the unit
- Connection with production cell and test of interface
- Basic programming
- Cold run of complete line
- Creating of a first spray program
- Basic instruction of operators in programming (in case of robotic installations a basic course at the robot supplier is mandatory)
- Basic instruction of operators in the design of the machine
- Basic instruction of operators in the maintenance of the machine
- Operating and programming
- Maintenance and Trouble shooting
- Application Training – Details of Spraying Process
Note: Other services which are not listed here can be included on request;