DAG 184 CSS
In-Line Dosing and Mixing System for Water Based Lubricants
- DAG184 CSS is an inline mixing system for water and lubricant concentrate.
- The mixing ratio is adjustable by simple parameter change in the HMI.
- The pumps for water and concentrate are driven by two independent servo drives.
- A static mixer unit is mixing the two media homogenously
- The ready for use lubricant can be used directly by the spraying system or can be pumped to a downstream accumulator.
- Supply capacity up to 133 l/s
- Mixing ratio: 1:0 up to 1:50
Water Buffer with Pressure Pumps
- Recommended when on-site water supply is non stable (volume or pressure)
- Backwashing filters in the intake line
- Levelling of peak consumptions
- Powerful supply pump – for big spraying tools or multiple spraying tools
- Several variants are available
AED Powder Mixer
- The AED Powder mixer is a powerful unit for preparing lubricant dispersions starting with lubricant powder.
- Using lubricant powder is especially valuable in extreme climate conditions (cold or hot).
- Also the shipping volume is reduced effectively
- In most cases the powder mixer is combined with a high quality homogenization unit, which is integrated in the system. This unit guarantees a very homogenous dispersion. Having a high quality dispersion is improving the tribologic performance of the lube.
- The powder mixer is especially adapted for effective use in combination with the DAG 183BMS – but could be used with other systems as well.