DAG 2020 R DMT
- The robot based DAG 2020 R DMT systems offer the maximum performance level for cooling and lubricant application. The system platform is allowing a maximum level of adaption to the given forging process.
- All functions of the system are designed for leading edge performance.
- DAG 2020 R DMT systems are available in various sizes and designs.
- DMT tools can be combined with robots of almost any make, e.g. ABB industrial robots, type ‘foundry’
- Fully integrated system using the robot control
- Complete control of media parameter (proportional technology)
- Ease of use I – graphical process visualization in teach pendant or ‚leading control‘
- Ease of use II – low maintenance requirements and high availability.
- Forge-proof design and materials
- Very good values for TCO (total cost of operation)
- High customizing level - Best process adaption possible
- Direct cooling and lubrication sequence possible
|Power supply||3 x 400V/50 Hz – 2 to 15 kVA (depending on robot)|
|Control Voltage||24 V DC|
|Control||Robot Control – e.g. IRC 5, KRC4, R30iB etc..|
|Reach||Depending on robot and length of extension beam|
|Payload||16 up to 1000 kg|
|Spraying Circuits||2 x 1 up to 2 x 12|
|Spraying Tool – Number of Nozzles||2 up to 68|
|Air Consumption||Depending on system layout|
|Spraying Air Pressure||5 to 8 bar|
|Lubricant Consumption||Depending on system layout|
|Lubricant Pressure||4 to 7 bar|
2020 R DMT Spraying Tool
When you are looking for best performance in all aspects, the DMT spraying tool is the right choice.
- Deltaforge Spraying Technology
- Many variants in size, shape and function
- Up to 2 x 12 circuits
- Up to 4 circuits for media parameter for each tool side
- Extra blowing circuit
- Very high cooling efficiency
- Perfect surface coating
- Selective media change , almost instant change form coolant to lubricant
- High availability
- Easy to maintain
- Improves parts quality and die life
- Special variants – e.g for railway wheels or for aluminum forging are available