DAG 2020 L
The die spray equipment DAG 2020 L is the result of long standing experience and striving for the best performance.
Especially adapted to the requirements of a efficient forging process, DAG 2020 L offers perfect performance for cooling and lubrication of forging dies.
AED’s unique DAG® 2020 Servo Linear Technology reciprocator is available in one- or two-axis versions in four different sizes, suitable for forging machines with a press force up to over 12500 tons. The cool/spray/blow circuits are programmable per cavity and available from two to several circuits. DAG 2020 Technology offers a unique combination of benefits.
- Compact, rigid design
- Powerful drive system
- Flexible positioning
- Standardized components, unique pneumatic and fluid system technology
- Nearly zero maintenance
- Special variants are available, e.g. press mounted version
|Power supply||3 x 400 ±10 %V/50 - 60 Hz - 5 kVA|
|Control Voltage||24 V DC|
|Stroke length||800 to 2000 mm|
|Spraying Height||975 to 1475 mm|
|Size L x w x h||2140-3140 x 1293 x 1947 mm|
|Spraying Circuits||2 x 1 to 2 x 4 + 1 blowing circuit; 2 media circuits|
|Spraying Tool||8-fold to 29-fold, max 100 kg|
|Air Pressure||5 to 8 bar|
|Lubricant Pressure||4 to 7 bar|
|Air Consumption||≤ 140 l/s @ 6 bar - DIN 2553 G 1 ½“ D42 NW38|
|Lubricant Consumption||≤ 0,5 l/s @ 6 bar - DIN 2553 G 1“ D28 NW25|
|Water supply||0,5 l/s|
2020 L Spraying Tool
- External atomization technology of Deltaforge nozzles eliminates blocking to almost zero.
- Customized spray head configuration optimizes cooling efficiency and film formation. This ensures optimal metal flow and part-release avoiding interruption of production by ‘stickers’.
- Deltaforge technology is reducing overspray, providing a cleaner working environment and minimizing waste.
- The spray distributor is especially designed to ensure quick and smooth changes of spray heads.
- Air-blow tubes, for cleaning scale and water/lubricant residues from cavities, are easy to add.