Flextool Die Geometry Tools
- Starting with a standard FLEXTOOL its potential extension has almost no limits.
- Every nozzle which is necessary for spraying the complete surface of the die can be positioned optimally. The combination of right nozzle distance and 90° spraying angle to the surface is one part of highest efficiency.
- FLEXTOOL enables a very high level of media supply - and equally important, provides perfect control. The perfect adaption to the die geometry results in very short spraying cycles - the complete die can be treated without additional movement in ‘one shot’.
- Even when die geometry tools can be rather big, the lightweight design of FLEXTOOL makes dynamic movement of reasonably small manipulators possible.
- Die geometry tools can all spray machines supplied by AED Automation. The FLT 4 to FLT 8 range allows perfect adaption to the DCM-size.
- Adaption of Flextool to non-AED spray machines, using an adaptor, is possible
- FLEXTOOL’s can by utilized with all AED micro spray applications
Saving Cycle Time with FLEXTOOL
FLEXTOOL Optimization Parts
- The AED FLEXTOOL platform is a comprehensive toolbox allowing the adaption of the tool setup to all known process setups.
- The high level of alignment of the spraying tool and the corresponding die geometry is leading to maximum performance of the cooling and lubricant application process.
- The FLEXTOOL toolbox is containing numerous parts allowing the perfection of the tool’s spraying pattern.
− Step one: Based on die geometry data the basic tool setup is created – this already is allowing a close adaption to the die‘s geometry.
− Step two: Using the various optimization parts, any area of the die can be treated exactly as needed for best performance and efficiency.
- All parts can be easily added and adjusted either by the customer or the AED service team.
Please see download area for pdf-copy of this information!