Atomization and Spraying Technology
- The AED nozzles use external atomization, transferring the results of our basic research and long standing experience in a successful product range. They provide a homogeneous, finely atomized spray pattern, even when extension tubes are attached to the spray heads.
- In comparison with other approaches, e.g. airless spraying or high pressure spraying with internal atomization, the advantages of our technology for die spraying became evident and proven in numerous applications.
- The nozzles contain no moving parts, are wear-resistant and literally maintenance-free. Completed to a spray tool and used in combination with AED DAG 1000 Spray Equipment or DAG 3000 Robospray, excellent control of flow and on/off functions are insured.
- Shorter cycle times
- Efficient, environmentally friendly lube spraying
- High quality castings
- Low lubricant consumption
DELTASPEED-, FLEXTOOL- AND DELTACAST NOZZLES
The Warrant for Leading Edge Process
Results A Broad range of spraying density covers all applications of modern casting, The AED nozzle technology is the base for sophisticated spraying tool technology.
External atomization - Powerful - Efficient - Economical - Precise - Variable - Reliable - Patented Membrane Technology
NOZZLE – CONSUMPTION
|0,8 mm||Yellow Nozzle Insert||Dosing Screw Yellow|
|1,4 mm||Green Nozzle Insert||Dosing Screw Green|
|2,0 mm||Red Nozzle Insert||Dosing Screw Red|
|Spraying Pattern 60°||Ok||Ok|
|Spraying Pattern 45°||Ok||Ok|
|Spraying Pattern 20°||Ok||Ok|
Operational Range – Supply Pressure [Bar]
|Blowing||1,5 – 8||Lube||Water|
|Cooling||1,5 – 8||1 - 5|
|Lubrication||4 – 8||4 – 8||1 - 6|