Atomization and Spraying Technology
- The AED nozzles use external atomization, transferring the results of our basic research and long-standing experience in a successful product range. They provide a homogeneous, finely atomized spray pattern, even when extension tubes are attached to the spray heads.
- In comparison with other approaches, e.g. airless spraying or high pressure spraying with internal atomization, the advantages of our technology for die spraying became evident and proven in numerous applications.
- The nozzles contain no moving parts, are wear-resistant and literally maintenance-free. Completed to a spray tool and used in combination with AED 1000 LST Spray Equipment or DAG 3000 Robospray, excellent control of flow and on/off functions are insured.
- Shorter cycle times
- Efficient, environmentally friendly lube spraying
- High quality castings
- Low lubricant consumption
FLEXTOOL, FINE SPRAY HEAD, PISTON SPRAY HEAD, DELTASPEED
The Guarantee for Leading Edge Process
The wide range of available spray applications covers all applications of a modern foundry. The AED nozzle technology is the basis for outstanding spray technology.
External atomization - Powerful - Efficient - Economical - Precise - Variable - Reliable - Patented Membrane Technology
|FEATURE||FLEXTOOL FLT||Fine Spray Head FLT-F||Piston Spray Head FLT-K||DELTASPEED DS|
0,8 mm yellow
|Dosing screw stepless||Ok|
|Fine dosing screw stepless||Ok|
|Consumption||4 - 40 ml/sec *||0,4 - 4,0 ml/sec *||0,01 -0,07 ml per pulse||0,03 - 0,17 ml/sec|
|Fan shaped orifice||Ok||Ok||Ok|
* Depending on settings