DAG 183 BMD
DAG 183 BMD Dosing-, Mixing- and Supply -System for Water Based Release Agents and Lubricants
- DAG 183 BMD is a fully automatic dosing-, mixing- and supply-system for high pressure die casting.
- The system is accurately mixing water based release agents and supplying the ready for use dilution to the spray machine.
- The dilution ratio is recorded for QM purposes.
- High dosing and mixing accuracy
- System works with a broad range of different lubricants
- Adjustable Dilution ratio 1:80 to 1:400
- High supply capacity, enough even for large spraying tools
- Supply pressure 2 bar to 8 bar
- No delicate sensors for low maintenance requirements
- The design as an almost closed system reduces the risk for bacteria contamination-and-growth.
- Process parameters can be recorded
- PLC control with touch panel for easy operation
- Closed cabinet design with low space requirements
- Extension to central lubricant supply possible
- Ease of operation - Low maintenance requirements
- Systems is meeting requirements of quality management
- Cost effective
|Control unit||Vipa CPU 214||Control unit|
|Teach panel||Proface||Teach panel|
|Volume mixing tank||100 l|
|Release agent delivery rate||500-5700 l/h||500-10000l/h|
|Pressure||6,1 bar||9,5 bar|
|Max. no. of spray noozles||120||180|
|Compressed air||1 x DIN 2553 G ¼“ D10 NW8|
|Air pressure||6 bar|
|Water (input)||1 x DIN 2553 G 3/4“ D22 NW20|
|Water pressure (input)||3 bar|
|Water flow rate (input)||~10m³/h|
|Release agent concentrate (input)||1 x DIN 2553 G ¼“ D10 NW8|
|Dilution (output)||1 x DIN 2553 G 1“ D28 NW25|
|Connected load||ca. 5 kVA|
|Mains voltage||3 x 400V +/- 10 %|
|Mains frequency||50-60 Hz|
|Ambient temperature||+5°C bis 40°C|
Central Supply System
- Based on the same physical principles as the described single BMD, AED also offers extended versions with lubricant outputs of up to 30000 l/h and mixing capacities of 5400 l/h assuming e.g. a 3-fold system.
- Based on the supply requirements of the casting cell the 183 BMD can be configured - the modular setup is allowing almost any supply rate which is needed in casting plants.
- Pressure Compensation tanks (integrated in line)
- UV-disinfection utility
- High output
- Perfect process control
- Reliable lubricant supply
- Reliable and cost effective operation
- The calculated capacities have to be higher than the required supply capacities - depending on the setup of the supply lines there are losses of pressure and specific flow parameter.
- The mixing capacity has to be calculated according to the desired range of mixing ratios – different mixing ratios need different mixing capacities.
|‚Input‘||Casting Line||Output||183 BMD CS|
|Total Media consumption||3030 l/h||→||Dosing Capacity @ 1 :140 ratio||5.400 l/h|
|Peak Supply Capacity||320 l/min (19.200 l/h)||→||Supply Capacity @ 10 bar||500 l/min (30.000 l/h)|